Affiliate Marketing Planner
11 Steps To Creating Additional Revenue With Affiliate Marketing
Passive income. It’s the holy grail of online business, the dream every entrepreneur chases.
But passive income isn’t just one plan or income stream. It’s made up of several different types of cash flowing into your business, and one of the most popular is affiliate sales.
Promoting products and services through affiliate programs allows you to:
- Earn cash without having to write books, create courses, or do any of the heavy lifting associated with product development
- Get paid for sharing valuable resources with your readers, fans and clients
- Earn recurring income thanks to cookies and ongoing referral tracking
Who doesn't want that?
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.