Blog Content Planner
7 Steps To Create And Monetize Your Blog
Creating content for your blog can feel overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a plan. When you plan your content for your blog, strategically, it will feel less stressful. Blogging doesn’t have to feel like “too much” on your to-do list.
Once you set the intention for your blog and begin to follow a working plan, you’ll be able to monetize your blog content in no time at all.
When you map out the following:
- Define your intentions for your blog
- List the categories of content for your blog
- Identify your audience
- Create defined goals you’d like to achieve
…You’ll experience incredible results in your business. You’ll grow your audience tenfold, and position your business to lure in clients that you’re meant to serve. It all starts with a plan!
When you blog with the right intention you’ll be able to:
- Rise in your industry as the go-to expert in your field
- Capitalize on your reputation and brand
- Attract your ideal clients using content with purpose
- Drive traffic and potential clients to your website
- Sell your coach offerings with ease (to the people who need it the most!)
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.