Blog Content Planner
7 Steps To Create And Monetize Your Blog
Creating content for your blog can feel overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a plan. When you plan your content for your blog, strategically, it will feel less stressful. Blogging doesn’t have to feel like “too much” on your to-do list.
Once you set the intention for your blog and begin to follow a working plan, you’ll be able to monetize your blog content in no time at all.
When you map out the following:
- Define your intentions for your blog
- List the categories of content for your blog
- Identify your audience
- Create defined goals you’d like to achieve
…You’ll experience incredible results in your business. You’ll grow your audience tenfold, and position your business to lure in clients that you’re meant to serve. It all starts with a plan!
When you blog with the right intention you’ll be able to:
- Rise in your industry as the go-to expert in your field
- Capitalize on your reputation and brand
- Attract your ideal clients using content with purpose
- Drive traffic and potential clients to your website
- Sell your coach offerings with ease (to the people who need it the most!)
As CEO of Nikki Woods Media and Victoria Street Publishing and Media Solutions, Nikki Woods specializes in providing the tools, support and platforms for transforming writers into published authors and empowers them to earn a living by telling their own stories. Nikki is also the founder of The GREATful Group - a tribe of dedicated to realizing their greatness through the practice of gratitude.