Book Brainstorming Planner
10 Steps To Creating A Best Selling Book
Are you ready to finally write that book you’ve been thinking about? For many coaches and service providers, a book is the ideal marketing tool. It not only perfectly positions you as the expert you are, but it also allows you to reach a much wider audience than you likely could on your own.
Think about it, just adding your book to Amazon has the potential to put your name in front of millions of new viewers each and every month. You don’t have to be a marketing genius to know that those kinds of numbers can have an amazing impact on your business, with...
- Increased traffic to your website (and more opt-ins, too)
- Critical “social proof” in the form of testimonials
- Instant “expert status” (the kind that’s only afforded to authors)
- New interview requests and other opportunities
- More coaching clients
And all of that before you’ve even sold a single copy!
Now the only problem is, well, actually writing the book.
This planner will help you plan your best selling book!
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.