Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking
7 Ways to End Your Fear of Public Speaking Online and Off
In the "7 Ways to End Your Fear of Public Speaking Online and Off" training, you will learn:
- Step 1: Start Socially
- Step 2: Take the Pressure Off with Preparation
- Step 3: Develop Your Voice
- Step 4: Recording Tricks and Tips
- Step 5: Gathering Your Audience
- Step 6: Getting into Your Comfort Zone Onstage
- Step 7: Signature Message Secrets
Plus, You’ll Also Get All these Valuable Templates + Tools::
- 4 Week Done-for-You Calendar
- Action Checklist
- Resource Directory with Links to Tools & Resources
- 21 Ideas Blueprint
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.