Evergreen Webinar Planner
7 Steps To Creating a Profitable Evergreen Webinar
The key to a successful and profitable evergreen webinar is in the planning and lucky for you, we’ve got a brand new planner to help you keep all your ideas and information organized. Our planner guides you each step of the way, from conception to production, and even has suggestions on the technical software you’ll need to complete this project.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Start with a Compelling Topic
- Exercise: Research your webinar topics
- Step 2: Create Your Amazing Landing Page
- Exercise: Create your strong landing page
- Step 3: Outline Your Webinar
- Exercise: Outline your webinar
- Step 4: Develop Your Pitch
- Exercise: Plan your pitch (or paid offer)
- Step 5: Choose Your Automation Tech
- Exercise: Research webinar platforms
- Step 6: Practice Recording
- Exercise: Extra notes for recording
- Exercise: Collect questions for the Q&A session
- Step 7: Turn On the Traffic
- Exercise: Plan your Facebook ad campaign
- Exercise: Describe your ideal client. This is who you want at your webinar.
- Exercise: Plan other webinar promotions or advertising
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.