Instagram Marketing Planner
8 Steps To Building An Marketing Machine on Instagram
On October 6, 2010, a new image-based social network emerged. By December of that year, Instagram already had more than 1 million active users, so clearly people were loving the opportunity to quickly share photos of their day-to-day activities with friends and followers. One year later, and it was boasting more than 150 million uploads, 10 million active users, and a newfound status as the iPhone’s “app of the year.”
In just 6 short years, Instagram has grown to a powerhouse marketing tool that savvy entrepreneurs are embracing.
- 400 million monthly active users mean that your market is almost certainly using Instagram—and your competitors are, too.
- 26% of US adults use Instagram, so while it doesn’t have the reach of Facebook (yet) it’s definitely a platform worth leveraging.
- A younger crowd—more than half of Instagram users are under 29, and 90% are under 35—if that’s your market, Instagram is the place to be.
- 49% of users check their Instagram feed at least daily—that’s a lot of eyes on cell phones!
Not only that, but the platform has enjoyed double-digit annual growth, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Some estimates predict Instagram to attract up to 33% of US adults by 2019.
Clearly, now is the time to embrace Instagram and the power it promises as a part of your overall marketing plan.
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.