New Client Kit
17 Done-for-You Forms to Help You Spend Less Time on Paperwork so You Can Do More of What You Love!
Here are the 17 Forms You’ll Get to Create Your Own New Client Welcome Kit:
You will receive the following 17 documents that you can add your logo and customize them for your own use in working with your clients:
- Welcome Letter. As the first experience of your new client kit, your welcome letter will be warm, encouraging and build excitement for your time together.
- Payment Arrangements Form. It’s good to have a detailed agreement for a set payment schedule so everyone is on the same page regarding payments.
- Coaching Success Guidelines. The guidelines governing your sessions are clearly laid out so that the sessions can be as productive and beneficial as possible.
- Coaching Agreement. This is an agreement verifying the expectations for both you and your client during your sessions.
- Ongoing Precall Form. By allowing your client to evaluate herself before each coaching session, this will give you an idea of what is important to discuss before your next session.
- Client Call Notes. Keeping track of what was discussed during each session is vital to tracking progress and following up on agreed upon action steps.
- How Coaching Works. Helping your client to understand your coaching style and your expectations will enable both of you to go forward with a clear understanding.
- How to Hold Me Accountable. Since everyone’s motivations are different, your client can use this form to tell you how to respond in certain situations.
- Business Goals Worksheet. This worksheet offers an amazing accountability tool for you and your client to turn goals into actions.
- Client Invoice. This will help keep everyone on track with how many payments have been made, the payments left and how much money is collected.
- Confidentiality Agreement. This agreement verifies the confidential nature of the relationship for both you and your client.
- Code of Ethics. Your promise to your client so she feels comfortable and confident in working with you.
- My Coaching History Form. Get detailed information about your client’s coaching history, if they’ve had coaching, what worked, what didn’t or if they’re completely new to the world of coaching.
- How to Prepare for a Coaching Session. Allow your client to prepare for her coaching session with you in the best way possible.
- Intake Form. Using this form will allow you to gain a rudimentary picture of your client before the first meeting, so you come prepared to discuss where they’re currently at and where they wish to be.
- Referral Request. This referral request can be customized and emailed to your client when you have space open to accept new clients.
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.
StartBusiness Goals Worksheet
StartClient Call Notes
StartCoaching Code Of Ethics
StartClient Invoice Sample
StartCoaching History Form
StartCoaching Success Guidelines
StartHow Coaching Works
StartHow to Prepare For A Coaching Session
StartMonthly Review Form
StartOngoing Pre-Call Form
StartPayment Arrangement Form