Power Up Your PR
Media is invaluable for growing your business, increasing brand awareness and generating more revenue!
Do you realize the explosion in Electronic Media has created the greatest demand for stories in history, making public relations the biggest, fastest-growing opportunity for attracting new customers to your business?
The media NEEDS interesting stories. And in exchange, they provide tremendous exposure for your business exposure that's essentially free advertising for your business or organization.
Being featured in the media drives profits to your business and prospects to your door. That kind of exposure can take your business to the next level seemingly overnight!
2019 Media, Marketing and Money Calendar
When you're not strategic with story angles for media pitches, blogs and social media, you're simply creating more "to do" list tasks - WITHOUT return.
When you have a calendar FULL of newsworthy stories the media, Google and your ideal clients will love you for, then you'll gain consistent media coverage, achieve experts status and magnetize your ideal client to your offerings.
Design Your Own Money Making Media List
One of the first things you need to do to gain great media coverage is to create an excellent media list.
A media list documents the key media contacts who would be interested in stories about your business or area of expertise. These media contacts may include journalists, reporters, bloggers, producers, freelance writers and editors across print, online, blogs, radio and television.
The Perfect Pitch Package
Press releases have become more important than ever for businesses - especially with the increased importance of online marketing. Benefits include: announcing a new product or service, improving brand image, the opportunity to repurpose images, videos and other multimedia, expanding public knowledge, viral possibilities, and search engine optimization.
With each press release you get:
- 100% Original Attention Grabbing Press Release
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Unlimited Revisions - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- SEO Friendly – Your keyword(s) will be placed in the title, first & last paragraphs as per their priority
And These Bonuses
- 30% Discount on a VIP Media and Money Day - It’s time you stop being the best kept secret with a heart. This program is for you if you don’t have the clients you want, often question your own credibility, are not generating the revenue you desire and are ready to accelerate your business growth so you get the exposure, clients, and lifestyle you crave.
- 30-minute consultation call - During this conversation, we'll help focus your goals and formulate a preliminary plan to get more media and make more money.
- Access to My Exclusive Facebook Community - Media and Money with Nikki Woods is the online support group for speakers|authors|experts looking to get the visibility they need to build a business they love that generates the revenue they want using the media
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.