Protect Your Energy with Boundaries Planner
9 Steps To Creating Abundance in Your Business while Maintaining Your Peace
Setting boundaries within your business is the key to maintaining your energy’s balance. Use this planner to create and set boundaries in your business so that you can be at the highest service to your clients.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Decide What You Really Want
No selfishness or guilt allowed! This is all about YOU and how you can live your best life!
- Exercise: Create a vision board by finding photos that answer these questions
- Step 2: Be Honest About What You Don’t Want
If you’re a people pleaser, then this step is for you. Give yourself permission to say no to what you don’t want so you can make room for what really matters to you.
- Exercise: Make a list of things to STOP doing and make a plan for getting rid of it
- Step 3: Set Boundaries With Yourself First
If you’re letting “shoulds” and “have tos” drain your energy, then it’s time to set some boundaries… and that starts with YOU.
- Exercise: List the activities that MUST be included in your dream day; then fill in the hourly chart
- Exercise: Create your dream day
- Step 4: Create Policies (And Stick to Them)
Ask any coach and they will tell you that clients will drain you if you let them. It’s not their fault, though. It’s yours for not having clear policies to protect yourself.
- Exercise: Write your business policies
- Step 5: Where Are Your Time Wasters?
How much time do you waste each and every day doing things that are unimportant, not in your zone of genius, or just plain a waste of time? You might be surprised how much time and effort you can save just by identifying–and then eliminating–these time sucks.
- Exercise: Track those distractions
- Step 6: Consider Your Rates
Want to resent your clients? Keep charging less than you’re worth. It’s time to take a good hard look at what you’re charging and how that compares to the value and outcome you provide.
- Exercise: Review your rates
- Step 7: Learn to Say No
We all have clients that just don’t click, and looking back, we almost always say, “I knew this was a bad fit from the start.” So why do you keep working with them? In step 7, we’ll dig into that phenomenon and make a plan to avoid it in the future.
- Exercise: Review past frustrations and create a plan of action
- Step 8: Implement a “No Discount” Policy
Just like low-end rates, discounting your services is a recipe for resentment. Here’s how to accommodate those who need you, but can’t afford your high-end programs yet… and without offering discounts.
- Exercise: Review your services and add low- and mid-range programs where applicable
- Step 9: Journal Your Findings
Journaling isn’t just for artists and writers. A solid journaling habit can help your business — and you — grow.
- Exercise: Create your own journal
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.