A 7 Part Plan To Creating A Profitable Quiz
Aside from the fact that quizzes are a super fun way to lure in potential clients and get to know your audience better, quizzes can also work wonders for your business.
The key to understanding your audience is knowing what they like and dislike. If you can get to know potential client’s personality – even better. Then you can market to your following with an approach that’ll surely grab their interest because you’ll know them and what they need.
Gone are the days of tossing a simple opt-in gift up and walking away hoping that the emails will capture themselves. Now you need to keep your focus and A-game in check, keep up with the innovators of marketing, and up the ante a bit.
Here are a few benefits of using quizzes in your business:
- Get to know your audience better, what they like and dislike
- Understand your audience’s personality
- Get feedback you’ve been looking for in your business
- Build a growing, strong email list
- Make money by upselling all sign-ups to your next “BIG” opportunity
When you add quizzes to your business, get ready to make more money and monetize on your potential clients’ interest.
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.