Rock Your Own PR Training
Get the Visibility You Need to Build a Business You Love!
ROCK YOUR OWN PR!
Learn How to Leverage the Media to Build Your Business or Brand & Make More Money!
DURING THIS 4-MODULE INTENSIVE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to craft compelling messages that will tell your company's story and resonate with reporters!
- What reporters are looking for and how to use that information to your advantage!
- Speaking in soundbites!
- A step-by-step guide for preparing for a media interview, (print, radio and TV)!
- Proven techniques for succeeding in media interviews and how you can master them!
- How to write a press release or media pitch that won't get deleted!
- Building your media kit that gets a yes!
I'm Throwing in the Following Bonuses Worth More Than $750:
- The PR Starter Kit (Deluxe Version)
- Get Featured on Podcasts and Profit!
- 7 Hacks to Get More Book Sales Using The Media Master Class
- The Comprehensive Press Release Kit
- PR Headlines That Get a Yes: The Ultimate Swipe File
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $845
Get started now!
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.