Virtual Book Tour Planner
8 Steps To Creating A Virtual Book Tour That Leads To Sales
While publishing a book is a fantastic way to bring your message to the masses, the masses won’t know you exist unless you do some marketing. Use this planner to create a virtual book tour to generate buzz.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Build a Solid Foundation
- Exercise: Create a website, your online home base
- Step 2: Determine Your Book Tour Goal
- Exercise: Determine your book tour goal and create the tools needed
- Step 3: Identify Your Ideal Reader
- Exercise: Describe your ideal reader
- Step 4: Plan Your Pitch
- Exercise: Important things to mention in a pitch
- Exercise: Brainstorm 50 blog post/interview topics
- Step 5: Research Blogs
- Exercise: List 10 bloggers who cater to your ideal reader
- Step 6: Get Your Mic Tuned Up
- Exercise: List 10 podcasts that reach your ideal reader
- Step 7: Go Live on Facebook
- Exercise: Research Facebook groups, online forums and local groups
- Step 8: Create a Plan
- Exercise: Plan your order of appearances and promotional activities
- Exercise: Check off each task as you complete it
Nikki Woods has more than 20 years of experience as an on-air personality and senior producer of the Tom Joyner Show, the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history. Woods is also the CEO of Nikki Woods Media, a corporation that rocks with entrepreneurs and influencers who want to grow their business to 6+ figures by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.
To her credit, Nikki has:
• written 6 Best-Selling Books
• been featured by CNN, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, The New York Times, and more.
• positioned her students and clients to be seen by over 873 million people and generated over 8 figures in sales from the media
• mentored more than 500 authors to best-selling status.
Nikki is a trendsetter, a social media influencer, author, blogger, motivational speaker and mom. With her wide-spread and diverse social platform, Nikki continually empowers, educates and enlightens those who are looking to impact the world with their message.
Most importantly, Nikki is the mother of two teenage boys and two dogs who think they are teenage boys.
Learn more about Nikki and Nikki Woods Media at www.NikkiWoodsMedia.com.